In love once again
Now I know all of you are dying to know whom the new love of my life is. So I will tell you all about him! Max is wonderful, I am so in love. He is everything I ever wanted in another. Loving, caring, adoring, and quite a cuddler. Plus he is so energetic. Literally running circles around me! It is so nice to have someone to challenge my energy level. And although Max is quite off the wall and drives me a little nuts, I mean, the guy follows me around like a little lost puppy. Also, he sorta goes against every single one of my ideals of feminism since he has no concept of the word no, nor does he care to obey any boundaries I insist on setting, he really loves me. And is damn cute, so what else matters??
Of course you all must be wondering what this beautiful man looks like⦠well, herehe is .
Of course you all must be wondering what this beautiful man looks like⦠well, here
.jpg)
1 Comments:
What a cutie he is. Glad you had fun taking care of him.
Post a Comment
<< Home