Rain
Regardless of the fact that the clouds looked gloomy and dark, I opted for long sleeved shirt and puffy vest only for outerwear this morning. Not a thought passed through my head that there might be a small chance of this morphing in to a torrential down pour.
This is precisely what occurred nine hours later and my walk home was more of a swim rather than a saunter. Fording my way up the last hill of my journey, I’m sure I resembled the state of a fully saturated small mammal and I look up to see a couple walking their microscopic dogs. All four of them wearing matching yellow rain jackets; the DOGS TOO!
I’m not really sure the larger existential meaning behind this encounter. Maybe a big fuck you from the world to me. Maybe the dogs were tele-a-marketers in another life. Donno.
This is precisely what occurred nine hours later and my walk home was more of a swim rather than a saunter. Fording my way up the last hill of my journey, I’m sure I resembled the state of a fully saturated small mammal and I look up to see a couple walking their microscopic dogs. All four of them wearing matching yellow rain jackets; the DOGS TOO!
I’m not really sure the larger existential meaning behind this encounter. Maybe a big fuck you from the world to me. Maybe the dogs were tele-a-marketers in another life. Donno.
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home