Blue + Orange = Green?
I have friends that will travel to another town to see their hair dresser. In the most convenient of circumstances, my hair dresser lives in the room next to mine. So when a rash decision to be Sonic the Hedgehog for Halloween called for bright blue hair, there was no problem. The problem occurred the next week when the blue was fading. It didn’t fade well. I thought I could go black. But I’ve had the black for a while, and when your hair is dyed something askew from the norm, you get a fun second glance from everybody you pass on the street. I like that. And I happened to have some red dye lying around. Purple would be cool.
But…
The red was more of an orangish red. And well, apparently, blue and orange makes green. Bright green. The back of my head that the shower hits was significantly more faded and so that was a yellowy greenish color. Not awesome.
I then opted for black hair. For some reason though the green was fiesty and so now I have a black head of straw textured hair, that when it catches the light just so, there is an iridescent tint of forest green. I’m okay with that. I’m sorta like a tropical fish.
But…
The red was more of an orangish red. And well, apparently, blue and orange makes green. Bright green. The back of my head that the shower hits was significantly more faded and so that was a yellowy greenish color. Not awesome.
I then opted for black hair. For some reason though the green was fiesty and so now I have a black head of straw textured hair, that when it catches the light just so, there is an iridescent tint of forest green. I’m okay with that. I’m sorta like a tropical fish.
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home