No, I’m Not Down With the Mile High
I’m on vacation, a new city, a limited time period, and nobody knows me. Sounds like a recipe for disaster right? And I’m all about it.
Unfortunately,Denver has produced less than desirable results. Here’s a few excerpts to give you an idea.
“Oh, she’s taking off her jacket. She totally wants it.”
I over heard while taking off my coat inside the 90 degree bar from the below freeze outdoor. Definitely got that one right buddy.
Then the best were delivered from the table next to us.
This guy starts to chat me up.
“Oh you’re visiting? Hey, let’s get out of here.” (to his credit, he didn’t waste time on the bullshit small talk)
“We can have bad breath together in the morning”
Oh really sexy.
Then an second attempt.
“Okay, I’m a little big (gestures to midsection) but I’m tan, so you can’t tell”
I’m swooning now.
“Come on! I’m sleeping on this guy’s futon! And…”
Here’s the best part -
“It’s been a really long time.”
Unfortunately,
“Oh, she’s taking off her jacket. She totally wants it.”
I over heard while taking off my coat inside the 90 degree bar from the below freeze outdoor. Definitely got that one right buddy.
Then the best were delivered from the table next to us.
This guy starts to chat me up.
“Oh you’re visiting? Hey, let’s get out of here.” (to his credit, he didn’t waste time on the bullshit small talk)
“We can have bad breath together in the morning”
Oh really sexy.
Then an second attempt.
“Okay, I’m a little big (gestures to midsection) but I’m tan, so you can’t tell”
I’m swooning now.
“Come on! I’m sleeping on this guy’s futon! And…”
Here’s the best part -
“It’s been a really long time.”
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home